Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A brief intoduction

Hello people of the blogosphere. I'm Aina Noire.

With this blog, I hope to meet other lolitas (as well as people that are into to other alternative fashions) and bring the community closer together. I will be using my blog to post reviews of any items/ clothing that I purchase, craft and cooking tutorials, as well as some posts about my personal life.

Now, a bit about me. I've been interested in lolita for nearly five years now, but only recently started wearing the fashion. The main sub-styles I'm interested in are sweet, gothic and shiro lolita. I also have an interest in fairy kei and hime gyaru. I love music, fashion and spending time with my family.

Favorite brands and stores:
Angelic Pretty
Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Bodyline
Jesus Diamante
Chocomint
Forever 21
thrift store
Closet Child
etsy
ebay


That pretty much sums me up :) I'll be making another post soon. Thanks for reading.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm just letting you know that I have changed the URL for my blog from Lolitayoghurt to Churichan! I hope you will still follow me <3 Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete