Saturday, April 13, 2013

I'm still alive!

Hello! Long time no see! I just wanted to make a quick post about what I've been up to lately and things that I'm planning on doing in the near future.
 
I moved back in with my Mom. Long story. But I painted my room pink and got some frilly bedding. When I get everything put away properly, I might do a room/wardrobe tour if anybody is interested.
 
I also got a second job and am currently working 6 days a week. I'm so crazy busy lately that I haven't had any spare time to wear Lolita or even dress cute at all (ugh, uniforms ;-;).
 
I've also been "dieting." Just trying to eat better by cutting out a lot of processed foods, unnecessary sugar and salt, as well as eating more fruits and veggies, and increasing fiber and water intake. I feel great.
 
 
Sometime soon, I'd like to get back to blogging and I was wondering what sort of posts you all would like to see. I've also been considering doing videos and posting them on youtube, but I'm not sure anyone would watch or even what I would do XD But let me know what you all think as far as things you'd like to see from me.
 
It's also a goal of mine to go to my first Lolita meet-up and try to make a few local friends that have similar interests.
 
Well, that's about all I've really been up to and all I've really come up with for short-term goals.
 
Your feedback would be much appreciated!
 
 
<3 Aina
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Of course I would like to watch a room-tour video or any other videos. I love romm-tour videos, they are always interesting. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. I will definitely try to work on that in the near future :3

      Delete
  2. Ah! I would love to see your room! You were living by yourself!?! I would be too much of a chicken to live on my own!

    http://curiouslyinwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was living with my boyfriend. I would be too chicken too. I hate being alone so much. That's actually part of the reason that I wanted a second job.. just so I could be around people more often ^^;

      Delete