Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Kawaii Online Avatars

Hello again.
 
Today I decided that I would log into my Gaia account for the first time in many, many months. And much to my surprise, I had several lolita and punk themed items that I forgot were there. So, I made my way to the marketplace and purchased a few things to complete my online coordinates. Here's what I came up with.
 

A lolita style coord. Cute shoes, printed skirt similar to something you might see from Angelic Pretty, and ruffled sock.
 
 
A more mature and elegant style.
 
 Kawaii maid. Apron and sweets!
 
 
This is kind of an Aristocrat style... or at least my attempt at it.
 
 
Punk style. It's hard to see, but the headphones are in the shape of skulls.
 
 
Just like in real life, clothes are expensive on Gaia! If you're just starting out, try to get some basic, cheap, lolita and lolita-ish items that you can coordinate in different ways and slowly build up your online wardrobe.
 
 
<3 Aina
 



No comments:

Post a Comment